Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion, cheese and potato mash recipe. You can have sig's onion, cheese and potato mash using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash:
- Get 6 of large potatoes.
- Use 1/2 bunch of spring onions.
- Provide 2 of corners of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of good squeeze of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take To taste of and for seasoning.
- You need Pinch of salt, pepper, dried garlic, dried thyme, coriander.
- Take of Grated mature cheddar or cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash:
- First boil the potatoes in slightly salted water until soft enough to mash down with a fork. Drain the potatoes, mash down. Preheat your oven to 180°. Chop the spring onions finely, add to potatoes, then add all other ingredients (except the grated Cheddar) stir thoroughly until the cream cheese has melted into the mash and the mash becomes soft and fluffy..
- Layer the mashed potato into a ovenproof dish, then add the grated cheese over the top. Bake in oven until the cheese is slightly melted and crisped..
- Serve as a side dish and/or as a topping for meat, fish and or vegetables of choice..
I used fresh cooked bacon and the cream cheese was strong but tasted good. Put the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, until Golden color It will look. Drain the potatoes well and put them through a ricer into a large bowl (this will give you smooth, lump-free mash but you can use a standard potato masher if you prefer). Add the onion, cheese, some salt and a good pinch of white pepper. Beat with a wooden spoon so the cheese is well incorporated.
If you find this Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.