Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuttu Diamonds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuttu Diamonds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kuttu diamonds recipe. You can cook kuttu diamonds using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kuttu Diamonds:
- Provide of buck wheat flour (kooto ka atta).
- Get of sour curd mixed with 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of ginger chilli paste.
- Get of eno fruit salt salt to taste.
- Get of oil for greasing.
- Take of For Tempering.
- You need of whole red chillies.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Use of oil.
- Use of sugar,1/4 tsp salt,1cup water,lemon juice to taste.
- Provide of for garnish- 1tbsp sesame seeds and finely chopped coriander leaves and cucumber slice.
Steps to make Kuttu Diamonds:
- Add buck wheatr flour with the curds mixture and mix well. Add ginger-green chilli paste and salt to the mixture and mix well to make the dhokla batter. Add the fruit salt to the batter and sprinkle a little water over it to enable bubbles to be formed. Mix gently and pour the batter into a 200 mm. (8") diameter greased thali. Steam for 8-10 minutes or till the dhokla is firm. Cool slightly and cut into diamond-shaped pieces..
- Prepare tempering with oil, cumin seeds, curry leaves and whole red chilies.Add water, Sugar salt.remove from heat and add lemon juice to taste.pour over the dhokla diamonds. Cut into desired shape.serve garnished with coriander leaves, cucumber slice and sesame seeds..
We a Diamond Company specializing in the finest cut natural diamonds and lab created diamonds. Ascot Diamonds GIA Graduates carefully guide each client to create the custom diamond. The mini-game's objective it to determine the different (and special) stone. Depending on your graphics quality, it may be possible (or not possible) to discern the brighter sheen of the stone. The different stone may have a different visible reaction when viewed under Elemental Sight.
If you find this Kuttu Diamonds recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.