Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez diablo scorpion jam recipe. You can have mike's ez diablo scorpion jam using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam:
- Get of Scorpion Strawberry Jam [yields 2 15 oz mason jars + slight reserves].
- Take of 18 oz Jars Quality Strawberry Jam [this will save you time – i use smuckers preserves].
- Provide of Trinadad Scorpion Peppers [seeds left in].
- Take of Ghost Chilies [seeds left in].
- Take of Extra Large Jalapeños [seeds pulled due to high seed count].
- Get of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Green Bell Peppers [packed tight and high – seeds/membranes removed].
- You need of White Onions [packed tight and high].
- Take of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need of Pair Plastic Gloves [required].
- Take of 15 oz Mason Jars.
- You need of Pot.
- Use of Blender.
- Prepare of Options.
- Prepare of Fresh Strawberries.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam:
- ● Chop veggies [while wearing your gloves!] and place in blender with jelly. ● Don't over blend. You'll want some chunks. ● Place jelly in pot and simmer for 10 minutes on medium. ● Pour hot jelly into 2 large – clean Mason Jars and seal them tightly. ● Refrigerate until chilled and firmed..
- ● Serve on bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter or, fluffy biscuits with butter. I personally reccomend peanut butter. It's a fantastic medium! ● Also, have chilled whole milk or any cream based popsicle at the ready to cool off temperamental mouths. I hope you enjoy this jam – ya little devils!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.