Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches recipe. You can cook mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Take of ● For The Meat.
- Get of Ground Beef Prime Rib Or Grassfed Angus Patties.
- Get of ● For The Patty Seasonings [to top patties].
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Get of ● For The Onions.
- Take of LG Thick Sliced Spanish Onions.
- You need of Can Drained Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Potatoes.
- Use of Bucket Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes.
- Use of ● For The Gravy.
- Get of Pioneer Beef Grande Mix Or Mccormick.
- Provide of Beef Broth + 2 Cups Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Dry Toasted Breads.
- Take of Thick Slices SaraLee Bread Or Texas Toast.
Steps to make Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Here's what you'll need. Butter not pictured. Definitely use the packet gravy. It carries that same salt flavor as it does in Oklahoma..
- Add your butter, mushrooms, thick sliced Spanish onions, a dash of fresh ground black pepper and granulated garlic to pan..
- Season your formed patties top and bottom..
- This is the very best pre-fabed brand out there. Just microwave..
- Add your beef stock and water. Bring to a steady boil. Add your powdered gravy. Whisk constantly until gravy is thickened. Add less water if you want a thicker gravy..
- When your onions are almost translucent – add your patties..
- Fry onion until fully translucent..
- Finish frying your patties until medium rare..
- Set aside and toast your bread..
- Place 1 slice toasted bread down and add mashed potatoes. Add onion mixture and gravy. Add another layer of potatoes and onions with more gravy. Set second toasted slice to the side of sandwich. Enjoy!.
Northeast-style cold sub sandwiches sliced fresh in front of you. Prepared Mike's Way® with Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Oil and Spices. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. An Oklahoma classic, it's a slider in style, but with way more onions, which help the thin patties of beef cook up extra juicy and flavorful. cheeseburger. onion burgers. sandwich. A delicious sandwich for those who love onions.
If you find this Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.