Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches recipe. To make mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Get of Ground Beef Prime Rib Or Grassfed Angus Patties.
- You need of ● For The Patty Seasonings [to top patties].
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Get of ● For The Onions.
- Provide of LG Thick Sliced Spanish Onions.
- You need of Can Drained Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Unsalted Butter.
- Take of ● For The Potatoes.
- Provide of Bucket Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes.
- You need of ● For The Gravy.
- Use of Pioneer Beef Grande Mix Or Mccormick.
- Take of Beef Broth + 2 Cups Water.
- Get of ● For The Dry Toasted Breads.
- Prepare of Thick Slices SaraLee Bread Or Texas Toast.
Steps to make Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Here's what you'll need. Butter not pictured. Definitely use the packet gravy. It carries that same salt flavor as it does in Oklahoma..
- Add your butter, mushrooms, thick sliced Spanish onions, a dash of fresh ground black pepper and granulated garlic to pan..
- Season your formed patties top and bottom..
- This is the very best pre-fabed brand out there. Just microwave..
- Add your beef stock and water. Bring to a steady boil. Add your powdered gravy. Whisk constantly until gravy is thickened. Add less water if you want a thicker gravy..
- When your onions are almost translucent – add your patties..
- Fry onion until fully translucent..
- Finish frying your patties until medium rare..
- Set aside and toast your bread..
- Place 1 slice toasted bread down and add mashed potatoes. Add onion mixture and gravy. Add another layer of potatoes and onions with more gravy. Set second toasted slice to the side of sandwich. Enjoy!.
Northeast-style cold sub sandwiches sliced fresh in front of you. Prepared Mike's Way® with Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Oil and Spices. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. An Oklahoma classic, it's a slider in style, but with way more onions, which help the thin patties of beef cook up extra juicy and flavorful. cheeseburger. onion burgers. sandwich. A delicious sandwich for those who love onions.
If you find this Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.