Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile cheeseburgers recipe. You can cook mike's green chile cheeseburgers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Get of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- Provide of Hatch Green Roasted Chili's.
- Use of White Onions.
- Take of Firm Tomato.
- You need of American Or Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Head Lettuce.
- Take of Bottle Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Bucket Mushrooms (sliced).
- Take of Lipton Onion Mix.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic (chopped).
- Provide of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Rolls.
- Provide of Sprinkle Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Use of Fresh Cilantro [for garnish].
- Use of Separate Roasted Hatch Green Chilis (chopped).
- Provide of Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Slice tomatoes and lettuce..
- Chop 16 chiles, or leave whole, onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry in pan with oil. Or you can leave your onions raw if you prefer..
- Mix hamburger meat with all other ingredients including 4 additional green chopped chiles. Create 4 large patties. Fry until thoroughly cooked. Place cheese on patties after fully cooked and cover for 1 minute..
- Smear bread with butter sprinkled with onion and garlic powder and slightly sear in pan or grill..
- Serve with shreaded lettuce, tomatoes and mustard along with your onion, fresh cilantro, mushroom and green chile topping..
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.