Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leah's cheesy potato mash up recipe. You can have leah's cheesy potato mash up using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Get of potatoes.
- You need of salted butter.
- Get of milk.
- You need of egg.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Provide of small onion.
- Get of melted butter for sautéing the onion.
- You need of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Peel potatoes..
- Boil potatoes until soft. Approximately 30 minutes..
- Drain potatoes then place in large mixing bowl..
- Add the salted butter to the potatoes while they are still warm and mash them together..
- Add milk, egg and garlic powder to the parties and mash then together. Set aside..
- Grate the onion..
- Sauté grated onion in melted butter until the onion is soft but not brown..
- Add onion to potato mixture. Mash together..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mash cheddar cheese into the potatoes..
- Spread potatoes in greased baking sheet..
- Bake at 350°F until edges are golden brown (approximately 30 minutes)..
Fluffy mashed potatoes are baked with plenty of sharp cheddar cheese. Those who have had trouble with it thickening up might not have used BAKING POTATOES. Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Drain potatoes and mash, preferably with a potato masher. Stir in butter, sour cream, salt and pepper.
If you find this Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.