Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes – vegan recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcakes – vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- Provide 1 Cup of Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Get 1.25 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/3 Teaspoon of Oil.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Red food colour.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.