Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's healthy zesty greek salad recipe. You can have mike's healthy zesty greek salad using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad:
- Prepare of English Or Garden Cucumbers [thick sliced].
- Prepare of buckets Athenos Feta Cheese [crumbled].
- Prepare of Shaved Parmasean.
- Provide of Vidalia Onions [sliced].
- Get of Red Onions [sliced].
- Take of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- Get of Fresh Cherry Tomatoes [sliced].
- Use of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Take of Fresh Chives.
- Get of Green Olives [halved].
- Get of Black Olives [halved].
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Spinach.
- Take of Fresh Parsley.
- Get of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Homemade Italian Dressing Or Low Fat Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing well shaken.
Steps to make Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad:
- Easy peasy! We made our own Italian Dressing. But, Kraft puts out a great zesty Italian!.
- Rinse, dry and chop all vegetables. Crumble Feta Cheese if needed and add Parmasean..
- A quick tip on chopping fresh herbs? Stack your leaves and roll into a cigar shape. Then, gently chop. Do the same with your spinach..
- Don't over chop or you'll cause your fresh herbs to bruise and brown..
- Feta Cheese..
- Fresh shaved Parmasean Cheese..
- Gently mix everything together, including dressing, and chill well. Stir occasionally..
- Seal tightly. Gently flip sealed bowl over a few times prior to eating. Enjoy your little taste of Greece!.
- Excelent for healthy, "on the go," work lunches! My students love taking these in to school with them!.
If you find this Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.