Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- You need of Cupcakes.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red Food Coloring.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Get 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 5 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 2 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with liners..
- On medium-high seed, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 mins, until light and fluffy. Add the egg and turn the mixture to high. Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat until well incorporated..
- In a different small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and red food coloring to make a thick paste. (The amount of Red Food Coloring you use is up to you, if you like a bright red use less, if you like a deeper earthy color use 3 tablespoons, but no more.) Add to the batter and mix on medium speed until completely combined. Scrape the bottom of bowl if necessary to ensure all the batter gets color..
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the buttermilk. Add half of the flour and mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and repeat process. Beat on high till smooth..
- Reduce the mixer to low and add salt, baking soda, and vinegar. Turn to high and beat for no more than 15 seconds just so that everything is completely combined and smooth, but don't over mix!.
- Divide the batter evenly into cupcake liners and bake for about 20 mins, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of the largest cupcake comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then remove cupcakes from pan and place them on cooling rack to cool completely for about an hour before frosting..
- For the frosting: Take the room temperature butter and cool cream cheese and mix them on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat till well combined. Scrape the bowl when necessary. Reduce the speed to low and add the powdered sugar in 4 additions, so as not to have it fly everywhere. Beat until frosting is smooth yet not overly beaten and runny. This makes plenty of frosting to pipe both into the cupcake to give it a filing as well as on top. So since there will no doubt be left over frosting, you can freeze it in an airtight container and save it for another use. Or if you would like you could just halve the frosting recipe to make less..
- Can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days. However, it would be best to let them sit out for about 20 minutes so that they taste moist and fluffy, yet still slightly chilled..
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.