Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can have classic red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get 11/3 Cups of Flour.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 56 Grams of Butter (at room Temperature).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa Sifted Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Food Coloring.
- Get 1 Cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 Cup of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 56 Grams of Butter (at room Temperature).
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 3 Cups of Icing Sugar.
Instructions to make Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and layer the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar for about 4 to 5mts till it becomes pale yellow in color and then beat in the egg and the Vanilla essence.
- Add in the cocoa powder and the red food coloring to creamed mixture and stir to combine.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding the flour and buttermilk starting and ending with flour.
- Fill the cupcake liners up to 3/4th with the batter. Lightly smooth the tops of the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 21 mts. Cool on wire rack.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting by by beating together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla essence until creamy.
- Slowly blend in the icing sugar until the icing is smooth and creamy..
- Once the cupcakes have cooled down, pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes or just slather them on with a knife.
These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together. Top them off with a cream cheese frosting that's just as tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. Unlike the classic, moist, red, fluffy Red Velvet cake, these "cupcakes" turned out as brown, hard, sunken in patties drenched in oil. Frosting: I prefer my red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for that signature tanginess. This recipe for red velvet cupcakes includes an easy cream cheese frosting.
If you find this Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.