Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried boneless chicken thighs recipe. To cook fried boneless chicken thighs you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Take 8 of boneless chicken thighs (or any other part of chicken).
- Use 1 cup of flour (this is for breading chicken, you can use more).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- Get 3-4 of eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Lay your chicken in a bowl & season with salt and pepper, i use season salt..
- Fill a heavy (preferbaly copper bottom) bottom frying pan with oil about 1/4 full, & turn heat on medium. Use a candy thermomator to guage the temp, you want it to be 350° before you drop the chicken in..
- Put flour & corn meal in a zip lock bag along with pepper and salt..
- Crack eggs in a bowl and mix with milk and hot sauce and pepper well. This is your egg wash..
- When your oil is at 350°, take a chicken thigh and drop it in your flour mixture and coat well..
- Now take that same piece of chicken and dip it in the egg wash, covering it completely..
- And again, put chicken back in the flour mix and cover well. The corn meal helps the batter stick to the chicken..
- Place chicken in oil. Remember, if you crowd the pan with chicken the temp will drop and it wont cook. The temp in the pan should drop a little with the chicken is cooking, but in order to have crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken the temp should stay between 325° and 350° while cooking. The temp will go up and down so keep an eye on the temp..
- Flip chicken every 3 minutes to make sure it cooks threw evenly. White meat cooks faster than dark meat. Chicken is done when the meat its self reads 160° for boneless chicken and 165° for bone in..
- *IMPORTANT*** Do NOT drain chicken on paper towels unless you want soggy chicken. Let chicken drain on a wire rack or in a strainer (like me!) Let chicken cool for 10 minutes and serve..
These delicious pan seared chicken thighs make for a wonderful meal that's surprisingly. This boneless chicken thigh recipe makes super tender, succulent, and very flavorful chicken thighs. These boneless chicken thighs are crazy popular in our family, especially with the kids. It's one of my wife's signature chicken recipes. Boneless and skinless chicken thighs are a form of protein that can be cooked in any number of ways.
If you find this Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.