Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to magnolia bakery inspired red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook magnolia bakery inspired red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get of Cake Mix.
- Take 3 of 1⁄2 cups cake flour (not self rising).
- You need 3 of ⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 of 1⁄2 cups sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperture.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- Take 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa.
- Provide 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons salt.
- Use 1 of 1⁄2 cups buttermilk OR 1 Tablespoon white vinegar + enough milk to measure 1 1⁄2 cup.
- Provide 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar.
- Get 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Take of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need 1 pound of (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces.
- Use 6 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 5 cups of sifted confectioners' sugar.
Steps to make Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make the Cream Cheese frosting first as It needs 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat well. Gradually add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating continuously until smooth and creamy. Cover and refrigerate icing for 2-3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and lightly flour 2 cupcake pans for 24 cupcakes OR prepare 24 cupcake paper and place them in the pan..
- To make the batter: In a small bowl, sift the cake flour and set aside. In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes..
- Add the eggs, one at a time,beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, whisk together the red coloring, cocoa, and vanilla. Add to the batter and beat well..
- In a measuring cup, stir the the buttermilk and add to the batter in three parts alternating with the flour. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated, but do not overbeat..
- In a small bowl, stir together the cider vinegar and baking soda. Add to the batter and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the batter in the bowl, making sure the ingredients are well blended and the batter is smooth..
- Divide the batter among the prepared pans and bake the cupcakes until a tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes..
- Bring the frosting out and using a pump OR just a spreading knife spread the cream cheese on the cupcakes and enjoy!.
These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese frosting, but I've included. Magnolia Bakery Weekly Cupcake – German Chocolate: Our German chocolate cake is made with a blend of semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolate and finished with coconut caramel pecan icing. Red Velvet cake with whipped vanilla icing. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a handful of events with friends this And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream cheese frosting" just seals the deal.
If you find this Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.