Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required). This recipe contains more fruits and vegetable and less sugar and starch. Happy baking gin your rice cooker! Check out my Dessert playlist Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge!
Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to. In this video you will see how to make a classical bakery style pineapple cake without Oven. i hope you like it :). You can cook Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required)
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of large apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Altering the sugar in a recipe can have a dramatic effect. When a white cake turns out moist and tender the sugar ratio is good. Without this flavor enhancer, the secondary flavors in a cake fall flat as the sweetness takes over. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe.
Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) instructions
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
Do not keep opening the steamer as we need steady temperature for proper cooking of the cake. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes.