Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) recipe. To cook rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Get 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 of large apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
Do not keep opening the steamer as we need steady temperature for proper cooking of the cake. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes.
If you find this Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.