Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe. To cook fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- You need 200 g of Rice noodle.
- Take 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 bowl of shredded cabbage.
- You need Half of bowl of shredded carrot.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of big spoon of tom yam paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- These are the main ingredients.
- Soak rice noodle in tap water for 20 minutes, cut cabbage and carrot to thin strip, cut tomato to small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper, fry and plate.
- Fry carrot and put on plate.
- Fry tomato until very soft, add one cup of water.
- Add tom yam paste and sugar, let it boils, add salt and pepper.
- Put in the rice noodle, gently stir the noodle until the noodle soak up all the sauce.
- Once the pans left little or no water, put in the cabbage and carrot.
- Lower the fire, cover the frying pan, steam cook for 10 minutes.
- After all are properly cook, using chop stick to mix the noodle.
- Mix in the omellete.
Place sliced chilies in small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Fried White Bee Hoon is such a delicious one meal dish that you can whip up in a jiffy. A combination of rice vermicelli with vegetables and meat, it is very well flavoured and healthy. And you know what, it may just be the dish you want to bring for parties or family gatherings too.
If you find this Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.