Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Vanilla Cake Without oven Without egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Vanilla Cake Without oven Without egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are fantastic at battling depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Eat some eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade vanilla cake without oven without egg recipe. To cook homemade vanilla cake without oven without egg you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Vanilla Cake Without oven Without egg:
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- Provide of maida.
- Take of powder sugar.
- Take of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of Wet ingredients:.
- Provide of curd.
- Provide of butter/ ghee/oil.
- Use of milk.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Homemade Vanilla Cake Without oven Without egg:
- Take a bowl take a strainer add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and strain it..
- Take other bowl add butter, powder sugar, curd vanilla extract and beat it with the help of beater for about 7 minutes' in one direction. You can see bubbles coming up top on it..
- Now in butter bowl add half of dry ingredients into it and mix it add half milk. Now mix it again in one direction for about 5 minutes once it gets mix add other half dry ingredients into it and half of the milk again, mix the mixture into one direction till it gets the flowing consistency..
- Now take one pressure cooker add 2 bowl salt into it keep stand keep it for heating for 10 minutes closing lid..
- One cake batter is get ready. Take any alluminium mould container according to batter and set to keep inside cooker. Here I have taken 7 inch alluminium vessel which is getting fit and set into the cooker..
- Grease the mould place butter paper into it and pour cake batter and tap it so bubbles may not stay. Now set it into the cooker and close the lid. You can close any lid which gets set. I have used normal size lid. I didn't use pressure cooker lid..
- Note the timing and set it for 45 minutes in medium flame. It should not be in high or not in low. Do not check and open and see in between. After 45 minutes check with the help of toothpick or knife. So here vanilla cake is ready to serve..
- Next cake recipes will be shared soon..
If you find this Homemade Vanilla Cake Without oven Without egg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.