Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peach Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. You can have peach cobbler using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Cobbler:
- Provide of For the filling.
- Prepare 3 cups of sliced peaches fresh is best, but canned peaches work great too.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Use of For the batter.
- Use 1 cup of granulated sugar divided.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide Pinch of nutmeg optional.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick spray or butter all around, including sides..
- In the prepared dish, spread sliced peaches out in a single layer. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons over top of peaches..
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and softened butter together until combined. Add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Mix well and then add in egg and vanilla extract. Continue to beat and mix together until just combined. (Batter will be the consistency of cookie dough batter.).
- Carefully spread batter over the tops of peaches with a spatula. Try to spread out as evenly as you can and covering most of the peaches, use your hands if necessary..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream..
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.