Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Some grains are actually great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my garlic and herb mashed potato 😘 recipe. You can cook my garlic and herb mashed potato 😘 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘:
- You need 6 of medium potatoes cut in half.
- Provide of Enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Provide of A little salt.
- Take of 1/4 Cup Full Cream.
- Get 1 tbls of Butter.
- Use 1 tbls of Parsley Chopped.
- Prepare of 4 Cloves Garlic mashed.
Instructions to make My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘:
- Add the water to a big pan add potatoes and salt bring to the boil and turn to medium heat for 20 minutes.Drain off the water leave potatoes in the saucepan add the herb butter and Garlic and mash..
- Drain off the water leave potatoes in the saucepan add the herb butter and Garlic and mash. Add the cream and a little salt and mash that in. It becomes creamy and tasty too..
- Add the cream and a little salt and mash that in. It becomes creamy and tasty too. Add to a serving plate with some parsley for dressing..
I used Alouette light garlic and herb cheese spread. By audreyobscura in Cooking Main Course. My folly is your find with these Herb Garlic Mashed Potatoes! When I was trying to cook up some steak fries yesterday, I accidentally over-cooked my potatoes, to the point where all I could do was mash 'em up! Mashed Potatoes are a staple on the dinner table.
If you find this My Garlic and herb Mashed Potato 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.