Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist red velvet cupcakes recipe. To cook moist red velvet cupcakes you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- You need 1 of and 1/3 (145 grams) cake flour.
- Get 2 of table spoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 of cup(60 grams) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup (200 grams) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- Get 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of liquid red food coloring.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Provide 2/3 of cup(160 ml) buttermilk room temperature.
- You need of Butter Cream Frosting.
- Take 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 5-6 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk as needed..
Steps to make Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two standard 12 count muffin pand with 16 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Then sift the dry ingredients to remove any lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed for 4-5 minutes,then add the egg and mix until fully combined. Mix in oil, vanilla,red food coloring and vinegar..Stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Mix in the dry ingredients in the additions alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix the batter..
- Evenly distribute the batter between all the 16 cupcake liners in the prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then remove the muffin pan after it cools of a little. Then transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack..
- Add butter to a stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment and beat butter at a medium speed for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup at a time of the confectioner's sugar until you get your desired consistency and then add the vanilla extract.
- Add milk (1 teaspoon at a time) till the mixture is nice and smooth..
Thus, this red sponge is full of simple flavors, light & fluffy. I adore me a good red velvet cupcake, but until recently I hadn't been able to find a recipe that was super moist. And, I had an ever harder time finding a cream cheese frosting that was the perfect sweetness but still has the cream cheesey-ness shining through and was PIPE-ABLE! This red velvet cupcake recipe took years to perfect & the result is everything you can hope for! The perfect red velvet cupcake didn't just land in my hands as easy as I thought it would.
If you find this Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.