Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. You can have stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Take 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Provide of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Provide of Asparagus.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
When complete, press cancel and do a quick release of the steam, waiting until the pressure gauge drops back down and the lid is safe to open. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with, shared this great recipe with me several years ago. I now rely on cooking chicken in a Crock Pot many days a week.—Sundra Hauck, Bogalusa, Louisiana Healthy Recipes Guides. SALADS; SOUPS; Uncategorized; Stupid Easy Chicken.
If you find this Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.