Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese Potli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Potli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Potli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese potli recipe. You can have chinese potli using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Potli:
- Get of potli:.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- You need of oil.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of oil for frying.
- Take of stuffing:.
- Provide of noodles.
- Take of onion finely chopped.
- You need of capsicum.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Take of tomato ketchup.
- Get of chilli sauce.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Get of oil.
Instructions to make Chinese Potli:
- For potli:- Take a bowl add all-purpose flour,salt,oil and water and make a soft dough..
- Keep it aside for 5-10 mins..
- For stuffing:- Take a pan add water and salt and boil noodles and keep it aside for cool..
- Again take a pan add oil.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, cabbage and mix it properly and cook it on low flame..
- Then add all the sauces and ketchup and salt, black pepper powder and saute it well..
- Then add noodles and saute it. Put the flame off and keep the stuffing for coolness..
- Take a dough make pedas of small size roll a puri size roti and put stuffing in the centre of the puri..
- Make the plates properly and hold the neck of the potli and press it..
- Take a pan heat oil and fry all the potlis and from all the sides neatly..
- Serve it with sauce or any type of chutney….It is very tasty to eat must try and spread love through your food..
DIY perfectly round Potli Button making Make Fabric Buttons Click here. Crispy & delicious indo chinese snack recipe, which you can relish any time of the day. Potli shaped samosas made with English minced lamb from Kent, sauteed with garden peas, ginger Paneer dices in an Indo-Chinese influenced chilli-garlic sauce tossed up with peppers and spring. Online Pinyin Input Method is a free online Chinese typing tool using Mandarin/Putonghua pinyin codes. We empower you to type Chinese online anytime, anywhere with any computer for free!
If you find this Chinese Potli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.