Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake cookies recipe. To cook fruit cake cookies you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit Cake Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cream of tartar.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rum flavor.
- Use 3/4 cup of candied cherries (chopped).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of candied pineapple (chopped).
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins (coarsely chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of pecans (chopped).
Steps to make Fruit Cake Cookies:
- In mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar; beat in egg, vanilla & rum flavor. Gradually add flour & cream of tartar, beating just until mixed. Stir in cherries, pineapple, raisins & nuts. Divide dough in half. Roll each into a log about 2 inches around. Wrap in wax paper – freeze firm. To bake, slice cookie rolls ¼ inch thick with a sharp knife; place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 375* for 12 – 14 minutes until lightly browned on edges. Cool on rack..
- candied pineapple.
- mixing the candied fruit, raisins, & nuts into the dough.
- fruitcake dough rolled into logs.
- sliced cookies, ready for baking.
- the fruitcake cookie.
Rate this recipe • Read reviews. Typed by Carolyn Cloe NOTES : People who dont like fruitcake like these cookies. Lets enjoy a delicious Fruit Cake Cookies & many other Pakistani Fruit Cake Cookies Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Serve the Fruit Cake Cookies as snacks or alongside beverages. These fruitcake cookies are stuffed with dried blueberries, apricots, cranberries, and currants and drizzled with a rum and clove icing.
If you find this Fruit Cake Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.