Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fruit Pastry Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Pastry Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Pastry Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit pastry cake recipe. To make fruit pastry cake you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Pastry Cake:
- Use 100 gr of unsalted butter.
- Provide 160 gr of castor sugar.
- Take 50 gr of plain yogurt/sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 10 gr of milk powder.
- You need 1 of sdt baking powder.
- Provide 1 of sdt vanilla extract.
- You need of lemon zest from 1 whole lemon.
- Take 500 gr of fresh fruits, chunked or sliced, (tossed with 2 tbsp of sugar – optional).
Instructions to make Fruit Pastry Cake:
- Grease and flour the sides of 8” square pan and line the base with parchment paper..
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and milk powder. Set aside..
- Beat butter, sugar, and yogurt/sour cream until light and fluffy..
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Mix in the lemon zest and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula..
- Arrange fruits on top as desired. Do not press the fruits down into the butter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake. Cover the top with aluminum foil for the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent the top from over browned..
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan and transfer to wire rack to let cool completely. Dust the cake with some icing sugar if desired..
If you find this Fruit Pastry Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.