Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peaches and Cream Pie Light recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peaches and Cream Pie Light recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peaches and Cream Pie Light recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peaches and cream pie light recipe. You can have peaches and cream pie light using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peaches and Cream Pie Light:
- Use of Pie base.
- Use 1 of ready-made pie crust.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 oz of vanilla pudding mix, non-instant.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 29 oz of sliced peaches in light syrup.
- Use of Pie topping.
- Get 1/4 cup of stevia baking mix.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 of (8-oz) package neufchatel cheese.
Steps to make Peaches and Cream Pie Light:
- Soften the butter and the neufchatel for 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Drain and reserve the peach syrup.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep-dish pie pan and place crust..
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture..
- In a small mixing bowl, beat neufchatel until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup stevia mix and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge. Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown..
- Chill before serving..
If you find this Peaches and Cream Pie Light recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.