Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's creamy buckeye chocolates recipe. To make robin's creamy buckeye chocolates you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates:
- Get of Powdered Sugar.
- Get of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Milk Chocolate.
Instructions to make Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates:
- Note: I have used name brand peanut butter but have found they're tasteless. Best to use natural peanut butter that doesn't contain anything other than peanuts, oil, salt and maybe sugar..
- Note: I start off with this recipe but end up adding to it as I judge it based on texture and taste. If you want it dryer, add more powdered sugar; if you want it creamier, add more peanut butter; if it gets too sticky, add more butter..
- Add peanut butter and softened butter to mixer. Mix at medium speed while adding powdered sugar. Continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended. Mixture will appear crumbley but will smooth when made into balls..
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. It's is easier to handle and will stick less when cold..
- Once chilled, roll the mixture into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball and place on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Place the tray into the freezer for at least 20 minutes. This allowed the balls to harden, making them easier to dip without falling off the toothpick..
- Melt milk chocolate (or semisweet if preferred) in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave (be careful not to burn the chocolate)..
- Once balls are chilled, use a toothpick to pierce the center of the balls and dip them into the chocolate, covering 2/3 of the ball. It should resemble a Buckeye nut. Allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place back onto the wax paper lined cookie sheet and place into the refrigerator to set..
- If more chocolate is preferred, they can be doubled dipped into the chocolate. If the balls start falling off the toothpick just pop them back into the freezer to chill again..
- To finish, close the toothpick hole by gently pushing the hole closed with your fingers..
If you find this Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.