Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peaches and cream cheese pound cake recipe. To cook peaches and cream cheese pound cake you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake:
- Get 1 stick of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shortening.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Provide 3 cup of CAKE FLOUR.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 16 of or so peach slices canned, fresh, or frozen..
Steps to make Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Cream butter shortening and cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add extracts. In another bowl, sift dry ingredients together. Add flour, baking powder and salt mixture alternately with milk to the creamed mixture until incorporated well. Grease and flour your pan/pans(I used a loaf pan AND a bundt pan). Pour some batter in the bottom of bundt pan. Arrange peaches on top of batter in a pinwheel pattern. Pour more of the batter to cover that layer. Repeat the pinwheel peaches on top and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar.You'll have enough batter left to make a loaf pan pound cake. Bake for about an hour and a half or til toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes or so in pan before inverting on plate..
- For peach glaze: mix 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbls peach juice til smooth. Pour over inverted hot cake..
If you find this Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.