Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tah chin (iranian rice cake) recipe. You can have tah chin (iranian rice cake) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of onion.
- Get of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best).
- You need of saffron (mixed with hot water).
- Provide of oil.
- Get of barberry (Zereshk which will be found in all Iranian markets around the world).
- You need of rosewater.
- You need of Almond and pistachio.
- Take of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon powder.
- Provide of For decorating:.
- Provide of Carrot, almond and pistachio slices, barberry (your choice).
Instructions to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Cook the chicken breast with an onion, salt and some spices that you usually use for chicken. After cooking it well, shred the breasts into small pieces..
- Beat the eggs and after it is smooth, add the yogurt, and then add the amount of saffron, oil, rosewater, spices, and stir the ingredients until they are completely mixed..
- Heat the oil on a pan and fry the chicken pieces, add salt and the spices and nuts and stir them to get mixed. Then put it aside and in the same pan fry the barberry. If you are not a fan of sour, you can add a pinch of sugar to the barberry. Be careful because it burns so fast. Keep the fire low and just fry it for a couple of minutes..
- Now add your already cooked rice to the mixture of eggs and yogurt and mix them together very well. Choose a mold (or use a pot) and grease the bottom with little but oil. Then fill the mold (or the pot) with half of your rice, then add you chicken and barberry and then cover the chicken and with the rest of the rice completely..
- If you are using the mold you can put it in the oven for 40 minutes. If you are using a pot, put the pot on low fire and let it be for around 1 hour and half..
- You can decorate your dish with any ingredient that you like, just keep in mind that presentation in this dish means everything! Bon Apetit!.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Maryam. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/3jmB2YV.
If you find this Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.