Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil recipe. You can have panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Italian Season Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Stuffing.
- Provide of Ricotta Cheese (low fat for healthier version!).
- Get of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- Prepare of as needed Bacon crumbles! (FRESH is best).
- Prepare of Fresh Basil (chopped).
- Take of Garlic (minced).
- Use of Of Oregano.
- Prepare of Handful of Baby Spinach (chopped).
- Take of Handful Grape Tomatoes (diced).
Instructions to make Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients for stuffing in a bowl and mix!.
- Meanwhile. Cut slits down the side of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through! Toss and turn in bread crumbs once..
- Put olive oil in OVEN SAFE skillet (or pan if you don't have one) and put heat to Medium/High and let it get hot. Stuff chicken with ricotta mix and roll in more bread crumbs. Place tooth picks through sides to keep closed. Place on skillet when hot! Cook one side for 3-4 minutes (or until golden brown) flip and place in oven..
- Twenty minutes later… (Or until cooked through!) you're done.
If you find this Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.