Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet cupcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake recipe. You can have red velvet cupcake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet cupcake:
- Get of For the cupcakes:.
- Prepare 3 cups of maida.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted and melted butter.
- Get 1.1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beet root juice (you may also use 2 tbsps of liquid food colour red,if you don’t want to use the juice).
- Use 1.1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Get 1.1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 of tsps vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of For the cream cheese frosting.
- Use 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla esssence.
- Take 3 cups of castor sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk ( more if needed.
Steps to make Red Velvet cupcake:
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. Line the muffin tray with the cup cake liners and spray oil and keep aside. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, till it is uniformly mixed into a smooth mixture..
- Add in the eggs till they are properly.
- Next add in the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and the beet root juice / colour and mix properly. Next add the salt to the buttermilk and mix properly..
- Now add the flour one cup at a time to the butter-sugar-egg mixture and 1/2 cup of buttermilk and whisk properly. Repeat the process till the entire flour and the buttermilk is added..
- Now mix the vinegar and the baking Soda separately in a cup and add it to the mixture, whisking for 5 about 5 mins, till it is properly incorporated into the batter..
- Fill the cup cakes lined muffin tray, tap to remove any extra air and bake at 200 C for about 15-18 mins, till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over bake as the cake will not be moist then. Cool it on wire racks before frosting them…
- For the frosting: Whisk together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla essence till they are creamy. Now add in the sugar, one cup at a time and whisk for about 5 mins, adding in the milk till you get a creamy frosting.
- Frost the cupcakes with a nozzle of your choic.
If you find this Red Velvet cupcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.