Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and cheer up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chocolate vanilla cake recipe. You can cook homemade chocolate vanilla cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake:
- Get of Cocoa Powder.
- Get of Sugar (Powdered).
- You need of Butter (At room temperature).
- Provide of Baking Soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Get of Curd (Yogurt).
- Prepare of Vanilla Essence.
- Use of Milk.
Steps to make HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake:
- Take a small bowl. Add curd and baking soda to it and mix it well. Cover this bowl and leave this for 5 minutes..
- Take a mixing bowl and beat butter in it using a hand mixer or a hand whisk..
- Now add powdered sugar. Beat till it gets properly mixed with butter..
- Now add the curd + baking soda mixture along with vanilla essence and beat it for 1 minute..
- Now add maida and baking powder to the mixture and mix till you get a smooth cake batter..
- Grease the cake pan.
- Bake at 180 C for 30-35 minutes or till a toothpick/knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- [Optional] For icing blend fresh cream with refined powdered sugar in equal portions and spread as needed.
This easy vanilla cake recipe makes a fluffy, moist cake covered with the most perfect vanilla buttercream frosting. The Easy Vanilla Cake I Can't Stop Making. For the longest time, I've wanted to have a homemade and versatile basic cake recipe. [Homemade] – food you made at home. [Pro/Chef] – food you made if you work in the food industry. The best homemade vanilla cake recipe with vanilla bean buttercream frosting. I can't believe I haven't shared my favorite vanilla cake recipe on Modern Honey I also love to use cake flour instead of all-purpose flour as it contains less gluten and makes this homemade vanilla cake more tender. · This homemade vanilla cake is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
If you find this HomeMade chocolate vanilla cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.