Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken dum biryani recipe. To cook boneless chicken dum biryani you need 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Prepare 600 gm of boneless and skinless Chicken.
- Get 800 gm of long grain Basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Yoghurt/homemade Curd.
- Take 3 of big Onion thinly sliced for deep frying.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of homemade Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder (you can also use curry powder).
- Get 1 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of fresh green Chillies.
- Take 1 handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get handful of mint leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Use 5-6 of Saffron strands.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of warm Milk to soak saffron strands.
- Prepare 2 of dalchini/cinnamon stick.
- Take 6 of green Cardamom.
- Get 1 of black Cardamom (for Chicken).
- Prepare 2-3 of Cloves(for Rice).
- Take 1 cup of vegetable Oil to deep fry the onions.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2-3 drops of Biryani essence.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Clean, rinse and soak basmati rice with water for about an hour..
- Cut boneless chicken into small bite side pieces..
- Cut onions into long thin strips. Be sure that the slices should be uniform otherwise onions won’t be fried uniformly..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep yok or kadhai and fry onions in medium heat until light golden brown..
- Soak saffron in warm milk for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Take chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix with 1teaspoon lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste. Then add in 2 cups of beaten yoghurt, all the powdered spices, 1 stick cinnamon, 3 green cardamoms, 1 black cardamom, chopped coriander-mint leaves, chopped green chillies and salt..
- Add in salt and mix everything well with the chicken pieces. Crush half of the fried onion and add into the chicken. Mix well again..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon of ghee and mix..
- Note that chicken pieces should completely coat with the spicy yoghurt mixture. So be generous to add in yoghurt. If you feel that chicken pieces are not covered completely with the mixture, add more yoghurt. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours for marination..
- Heat sufficient water in a big saucepan to cook the rice. Add in 1 tablespoon of salt and rest of the whole garam masala like cinnamon stick, green cardamom and cloves. Also, add in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. When water starts boiling add in the rice..
- Cook in high heat until the rice cooks almost 70%..
- In the meantime, transfer the marinated chicken with yoghurt mixture to a heavy bottomed broad saucepan. Place in the stove top with medium heat..
- With a perforated spoon transfer half of the 70% cooked rice over the chicken and spread uniformly..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of ghee, 1-2 teaspoon of saffron milk,some mint+coriander leaves, some fried onions and 1 drop of biriyani essence..
- Now spread the rest of the rice (drained) over the 1st layer and sprinkle herbs, fried onions, saffron milk, ghee and essence as before. Cover with an aluminum foil..
- Put on the lid to seal completely so that steam won’t come out. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for about 20 minutes. This is the process of dum. The meat and rice will cook on the steam produced..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and foil. Biryani is ready now. Carefully fluf the rice along with the chicken below with a flat spatula. You will be delighted by the flavour emits from the biryani..
- Transfer to serving bowl, serve with some spicy yoghurt or any kind of meat curry. I served with some spicy yoghurt..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.