Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. You can cook grilled chipotle adobo chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- Get of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Get of paprika.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of cumin.
- Provide of dried oregano.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- Get of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Steps to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
If you find this Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.