Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake recipe. You can have cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Take of diced chicken breast, cooked.
- Get of hot sauce (any – I prefer Nando's).
- Take of alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own).
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best).
- You need of broccoli, steamed.
- Prepare of asparagus, steamed.
- Use of panko crumbs.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference).
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot)..
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus.
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper..
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables..
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set..
If you find this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.