Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled jerk chicken recipe. You can cook grilled jerk chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Get of each chicken, breast or thighs 6 oz. each (delicious with pork :).
- Get of salt -to lightly season the chicken before it is marinaded.
- Prepare of lime juice-fresh is best- 2-3 limes.
- Provide of oil.
- Get of ginger,powdered or 1 tablespoon fresh peeled and chopped.
- Use of garlic-chopped.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Take of allspice.
- Use of black pepper.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Take of each scotch bonnet or habanero chilies wear gloves and take out the seeds for less heat.
- Use of cilantro -no stems.
Steps to make Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- Mix the entire jerk marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute..
- Place the chicken and jerk marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag and let sit for at least 1 hour more time adds more flavor. (This can marinate overnight).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade an save the leftover marinade…you can brush the chicken with it just before you are done grilling..
- On a moderate heated grill Cook until the the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 -170 degrees F.. Use the left over marinade and brush over the chicken 3 minutes before it is finished..
- Cooking Notes -We also did this in a 350 degree oven and had very good results. Charcoal grill is my favorite !!!.
If you find this Grilled Jerk Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.