Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's own-white castle cheese sliders® recipe. You can have mike's own-white castle cheese sliders® using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders®:
- Provide of Slider Meat.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Freshest Quality 80/20 Ground Hamburger.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted Beef Broth [you may not need/use all].
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Black Pepper – Salt.
- Get of Oven Bake Mixture.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of [to 3 cups] Beef Broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Bread.
- Provide 15 small of Sara Lee Plain Dinner Rolls [best] Or, [for the sweet tooth] King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- Get of Cheeses.
- Provide 10 slice of Kraft American Cheese Slices [one layer cheese only].
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dehydrated Onions + 1 1/2 Cups Water [soak for rehydration].
- Use 15 of Sliced Vlassic Pickles.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Provide 1 large of 9" x 12" Or 11" x 15" Baking Pan.
- Use 1 large of Straw [to puncture meat].
- Provide 1 large of Plastic Bowl & 1 Smaller Plastic Bowl.
- Take 1 large of Kitchen Knife.
- Provide 1 of Parchment Paper.
- Get 1 large of Rolling Pin.
- Get 1 of Spatula.
- You need 1 of Tinfoil.
Steps to make Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders®:
- WC, done my way. ;0) Enjoy!.
- Heat oven to 450°. Pictured are the items you'll need. Note: Tinfoil, parchment paper and large baking pan not shown..
- Mix your 1/2 cup of dehydrated onions with your 1 1/2 cups water and allow it to sit for 30 + minutes to hydrate. These little guys will burst several shades of white and bloom right up for you! These fully hydrated onions will also have that tiny inner, "snap!" that White Castle has indeed become known for! Drain any excess fluid from onions..
- Mix everything in the Slider Meat section except – slowly add your 1/2 cup broth. I didn't use it all but you may. You'll want your meat gummy and tacky – not runny and falling apart. Remember, there are no binders [i.e., eggs or bread crumbs] in this slider meat mixture and I can't be certain what grade of beef you'll be purchasing. So, go half, then go slowly! You'll want your meat really hard to roll with a rolling pin. Meaning, it sticks to your rolling pin constantly. That should give you that proper, "cooked meat," WC texture..
- On parchment paper or equivalent – roll your meat to about 1/4" [or just slightly thicker] thickness..
- ° Create lines with a knife where you'll size your patties. Cut meat all the way through. See photos. ° Using a sturdy straw or rounded equivalent, make 5 holes in your lined out patties. Discard leftover meat from hole punctures. ° Lightly sprinkle top of hamburger meat with onion and garlic powder. ° Freeze your patties until just slightly frozen, yet pliable. Or, you can simply freeze them solid. I've never noticed any difference between the two other than cooking times and I always freeze mine. ° I also freeze full sheets of these patties just to have on hand. They'll last safely in the freezer for a month and when ready, you're less than 30 minutes away from.a WC lunch!.
- ° Wrap hamburger in parchment and freeze fully or partially. Lightly flatten and evenly smooth meat before you do. Be careful not to flatten your work though! ° Second picture: Fully frozen sheet of copycat White Castle hamburger meat..
- Depending upon the size of your overall hamburger patty, mix your Oven Bake Mixture in a 9"x12" or 12"x15" pan..
- Place frozen sheet of meat into your pan filled with your Oven Bake mixture, cover with Tinfoil and seal pan very tightly. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes at 450° until bubbling. Try not to peek until the end of cooking. You'll want your meat to fully steam..
- ° Uncover your cooked hamburger. ° If needed, drain 1/2 of the fluid while leaving meat in place. [you won't want your buns touching the fluid in your pan] ° Lay one layer of sliced of American cheese on top meat as pictured. Don't double up on the cheese as it will easily over dominate your Sliders flavor and drown out your onions and seasonings. ° Sp
rinkle all of your now hydrated – dehydrated onions on the top of cheese. Cover every inch of meat. ° Cut your rolls in half and place the top halves atop your cheese and onions. ° Tightly re-seal pan again with your Tinfoil and place back in the oven for 3+ minutes to.
- Your entire kitchen should literally be smelling like a White Castle franchise by now! Throw on your bottom buns, a sliced pickle in each and prepare to taste the memories! Pictured below are WC's made with Kings Hawaiian Rolls..
If you find this Mike's Own-White Castle Cheese Sliders® recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.