Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler – fast & easy recipe. You can cook peach cobbler – fast & easy using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy:
- Use of Sliced Peaches with Heavy Syrup.
- Take of White Sugar.
- Take of Brown Sugar.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Get of Nutmeg.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of Pillsbury Pie Dough.
- You need of Cornstarch.
Steps to make Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Drain one can of peaches.
- Combine both cans of peaches in big mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 Cup of white sugar.
- Add 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Place one stick of butter in pot on high heat.
- Add seasoned peaches in pot on high heat.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Cook until fully thick, about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour cooked peaches over.
- Add last layer of pie crust and flatten it out.
- Optional: add designs to pie crust.
- Pour 1/2 stick of melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Bake until top is brown (around 30 – 45 minutes).
If you find this Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.