Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and lentil stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and lentil stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Consume an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and lentil stew recipe. To cook beef and lentil stew you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and lentil stew:
- You need of Large Bottom round roast.
- Take 32 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1 box of organic lentil soup.
- Provide 4 cups of baby carrots.
- Provide 3 of large russet potatoes; cubed.
- Take 1/2 cup of white onion; chopped.
- Take 5 cups of frozen vegetable medley.
- Provide 1 package of dried egg noodles.
- Take 1/8 cup of liquid amino acid.
- Provide 1/8 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of each of.
- Take of Cumin.
- You need of Paprika.
- Get of Tumeric.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of roasted tomatoes.
- Provide of Couple tsp Salt and lots of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Beef and lentil stew:
- Set crock pot to low. Add broth, roast, tamari, amino acids, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, turmeric, bay leaf, and can of roasted tomatoes. Cook for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes or so..
- Add carrots, potatoes, onion. Cook for 2 more hour; stirring intermittently..
- At this point, the meat wasn't as tender as I would have liked so I turned the heat setting to high, added noodles, and let cook for an addition hour and a half while stirring a bit more often so nothing stuck to the sides of my pot..
- Once the meat was tender enough to easily be pulled apart I sat my crock pot to warm and let cool for you 15 minutes..
- Thick, savory beef stew. Enjoy with crackers, preferably Ritz, and await impending nap. You're welcome..
I didn't expect my sons to get very excited when I told them I was making lentil stew, but they were eager to taste it. Even more surprising was that they loved. A hearty beef stew recipe made with london broil, sirloin or chuck, a rich beef stock and tender lentils. The development of this recipe was sponsored by Hurst's Beans. I knew I had to use that beautiful hunk of beef so I googled "beef and lentils" and found out that beef and lentil stew is a thing!
If you find this Beef and lentil stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.