Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Peach Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. To cook peach cobbler you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Cobbler:
- You need 4 cups of fresh sliced peaches.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of For Batter:.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350 then pour the melted butter into a 13×9 baking dish set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the egg and milk and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter over the butter but do not sit the two together. Scatter the peach mixture evenly over the top and don’t stir them in just leave them as is..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.