Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting recipe. To cook salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting you need 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Get of CAKE.
- Provide 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of fresh shredded apple, I used Cortland, use large holes of a box shredder.
- You need 3/4 cup of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #4.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get of FILLING AND FROSTING.
- You need 1 of recipe my Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of GARNISH.
- You need of Salted Caramel Sauce recipe in direction # for drizzling.
- Take 1 tbsp of decorative sparkle sugar.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8- inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder,a baking soda, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
- In another late bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached below and vanilla and beat in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg,stir in shredded apple.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk in three additions.
- Divide batter between prepared pans and smooth tops.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes until toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire racks 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely.
- FOR FILLING AND FROSTING, Combine Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached below, with the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351507-vanilla-marscapone-cream-filling-frosting.
- FROST CAKE. Put one layer, bottom side up on serving plate.
- Add some of the Cinnamon Marscapone Filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up, am frost.
- Add top layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Drizzle top with some salted caramel sauce and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Refigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
If you find this Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.