Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tehri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tehri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tehri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tehri recipe. To make tehri you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tehri:
- Use of classic basmati India gate rice.
- You need of green peas shells.
- Use of medium size potato chopped in small cubes.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Take of tomatoes chopped.
- You need of cauliflower and carrot chopped optional.
- Take of garlic paste.
- Use of small piece of ginger chopped.
- You need of bay leaves, 4 green cardamom and teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- You need of / 4 teaspoon turmeric and red chilli powder each.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Take of Oil to cook.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of and 1/4 glass of water.
- You need of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get of desi ghee.
- Use of curd.
Steps to make Tehri:
- First put pressure cooker on flame add oil, bay leaves, cumin seeds and cardamom, crackle it the add chopped onion fry it till it turns light brown add spices and cook it for some time then add chopped tomatoes, stir it for a while then add two spoon curd and cook it for two three minutes..
- Meanwhile wash rice and keep it aside..
- Add all the vegetables, stir it for five minutes add ginger and garlic paste add rice and salt, stir it for two minutes then add water, add garam masala and close the lid and cook for a whistle, keep the flame low for ten second and put off the gas..
- Wait yo release the steam, serve it hot, spread deshi ghee and garnish it with coriander leaves.the smell and flavor is too tempting to resist..
Browse through the best high quality Tehri Garhwal pictures to plan your trip. Find the best hotels in Tehri, India. Are you looking for suitable hotels in Tehri? Use the Planet of Hotels service — we have a large selection of accommodations in India. Find all Tehri latest news headlines and top stories in Hindi from all across India.
If you find this Tehri recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.