Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pohe (indian style flattened rice recipe)a popular breakfast in western india recipe. To cook pohe (indian style flattened rice recipe)a popular breakfast in western india you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India:
- Get 2 cups of Poha Rice or Flattened or Chire.
- You need 2 of Onions ( chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (chopped).
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Peanuts.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger – (minced).
- Get 5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 / 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves (chopped).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India:
- Put the poha in a big colander and rinse it two or three times under running water. Poha should not be mashed..
- Heat oil in a pan, add Peanuts, fry until light brown and crunchy.Remove Peanuts from pan and keep aside..
- Add minced ginger into the remaining oil, add mustard seeds and when they splutter add curry leaves.Saute for a minute then add chopped onions and green chillies, fry for some times.Add pohe or flattened rice and mix well..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix and sauté for two minutes..
- Add fried Peanuts and cook till poha is heated through.Add lemon juice and mix..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with a cup of hot ginger tea..
If you find this Pohe (Indian Style Flattened Rice Recipe)A Popular Breakfast In Western India recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.