Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. To cook peach cobbler you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Cobbler:
- Use of For Batter.
- Use of All Purpose Flour.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Milk.
- Provide of Butter unsalted.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of For Peach sauce.
- Use of Peach slices.
- You need of Sugar.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder to sprinkle.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler:
- Take baking dish.add butter pieces in it & melt butter in oven for a min or two.do not burn. Just melt butter & take out..
- Peel off peach skin,dessed them & cut in slices.pour in pot.sprinkle sugar over peach.add lemon juice & place on medium to high heat..
- Sugar will melt & peech slices are coated in syrup.keep an eye on flame,no need to use spoon as we dnt want slices to break down or mash.just tilt the pot sideways so that peech slices immerse in sugar syrup themselves.do not burn slice or sugar.as slices are caramalized take them off from heat..
- Combine together flour,sugar,salt baking powder in bowl. Mix together.add milk & stirr until dry ingredients are blended in milk & smooth batter is formed..
- When smooth batter is formed. Pour this batter over melted butter in tray.Do Not Stir. Let it stay as it pours in tray.as shown in pic..
- Add caramalized peach slices in tray as well, over batter.Do not stir.sprinkle cinnamon powder over the slices. Bake at 180°c for 30-35 min..
- Do check in between.you can see bubbling butter & batter taking the form of pastry. When it turns golden brown from top & leaves sides of tray.take out from oven. Give rest for 5-10 min.
- Peach Cobbler can be served hot,warm or cool.tastes equally delicious in all forms. Add scoop of icecream of your choice at top & enjoy light refreshing fruit dessert for this festive season..
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.