Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting. Cinnamon buttercream frosting is the perfect frosting to pair with pumpkin, chocolate, snickerdoodle, or vanilla cake! With a generous dash of cinnamon, we. A light, fluffy, and dreamy Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting.
This Cinnamon Apple Layer Cake is rounded out with a cinnamon-filled American buttercream. It's the perfect final addition to the cake. Once frosted, I used my icing smoother and decorator to add some texture to the sides of the cake, then pressed some crushed cinnamon apple chips into the. You can have Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting
- It’s of For The Cinnamon Cake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 8 ounces of unsalted butter at room temperature (2 stcks).
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of spur cream.
- Prepare of For Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting.
- It’s 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2sticks).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 5 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- It’s of cinnamon sugar as needec.
- You need as needed of orange sprinkles.
- It’s as needed of shaved white chocolate.
Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake with cinnamon in the cake and frosting and the most wonderful cinnamon sugar glaze soaked into the cake layers. Those are perfect for when you something a little quicker. There's also a chapters for cupcakes, ice cream cakes (all using no churn ice cream). Layers of light, fluffy butter cake are swirled with cinnamon sugar, creating a ribbon of cinnamon visible when you slice into it.
Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3- 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk together in a bowl the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and vanilla, set aside.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg well. Beat in vanilla.
- Aternating sour crem with flour mixture, stiring until combined.
- Divide evenly in cake pans and bake until a toothpick pick comes out just clean about 18 to 22 minutesCool 10 minutes in pans then cool completely on a rack.
- MAKE Cinnamon Filling and Frosting.
- In a large bowl combine all frosting ingredients and start beating on low until combined then increase speed for a light creamy texture..
- Fill and Frost Cake.
- Place one cake layer, bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread with some filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up.
- Add some filling.
- Add last third layer and frost entire cake.
- To garnish, sprinkle with Cinnamon sugar orange sprinkles and shaved white chocolate.
- Allow cake to be refrigerated a couple of hours for easy slicing but serve at room temperature.
I filled and frosted the cake with a fluffy vanilla buttercream, made with European-style cultured butter to give the frosting a richer depth of flavor and an almost cream. Yummy Cinnamon Spice Cake, Simple Cinnamon Roll Layer Cake, Amazing Cinnamon Crumb Cake Another classic homemade cake mix recipe for you to try! This irresistible cake mix buttermilk cake frosted with cinnamon buttercream is comforting. A fun and delectable cake with decadent buttercream icing. Reviews for: Photos of Pear Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting.