Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork adobo recipe. You can cook pork adobo using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Adobo:
- Prepare 1-1/2 of kilos Pork Country Style (cut accordingly).
- Prepare 1 liter of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of to "1 and a half tsp" Crush black pepper.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 head of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 of onions medium to big size.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 of large green or red pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of patis or to taste.
- Get of Ingredients according to how much meat, 1 or 1 and a half kilo.
- Prepare 2 of tbspToyo (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce (optional).
- Provide of Toyo and oyster sauce optional esp when using balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Banana blossoms (washed and soak in 1 cup water), =optional=.
- You need of LIVER SPREAD can also be added during the simmering.
Steps to make Pork Adobo:
- Sautee pork without oil. Let the pork extract its own oil. Don't overdo to the point that it hardens the meat. Achieve a light golden brown color..
- Set aside meat. Sautee garlic and "half of onions". Mix well until combined..
- Put pepper, oregano, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar. And if desired toyo OR oyster sauce. Mix for 2 mins..
- Pour chicken stock..
- Let it simmer for an hour, but check every 15 to 20 mins on the water level. Make sure to reduce water only to a level that there is still enough for sauce..
- Check for meat tenderness. Fats should be jelly-like texture..
- If not yet tender add at least 1/4 cup water, if dried already and continue simmering until tender..
- Add the banana blossoms if desired. It has to be pre-soaked..
- Add green bell pepper. Can also be added half way during the simmering to give different sweet taste to the dish..
- Add water if required. At least 1/4 cup only. And taste if there's a need to add balsamic vinegar..
- After water is reduced, if there's not enough oil. Add olive or canola oil to pan fry the adobo. (twice cook effect to render more fat and make the meat absorb more flavor).
- Add brown sugar half way during the pan fry. Beware not to burn. Don't leave the pan unattended, continue mixing..
- Season with patis. Continue to pan fry until done..
- Ready to serve. Reheat before serving so it won't be greasy..
If you find this Pork Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.