Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. To make grilled chipotle adobo chicken you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 ounce of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Use 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Get 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- Take 6-10 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
If you find this Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.