Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) recipe. To cook thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- Use 1 of part vinegar.
- Use 1 of part soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of ke pork with fat cuts.
- Prepare 1/4 of ke chicken or more.
- Get 3 heads of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need of Water or broth.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Sprinkle of peppercorns.
- Get of Oil for shallow frying.
- Take of Options:.
- Take of Add whole boiled egg/s.
- Provide of Substitute with or add Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide to taste of Add Oyster sauce.
- You need Dash of Seasoning (knorr or maggi).
Instructions to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- In a pot in medium heat, place in pork and chicken meat, equal parts of soy sauce and vinegar (depends on the amount of your meat, it's not supposed to swim in it, just enough to flavor it. Here I used about 3-4 Tbsp), chopped garlic, peppercorns, Bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, do not stir before that. This process cooks the vinegar..
- When it boils, check if the meat juices have come out and cover once more without stirring. Lower the heat and let it simmer some more..
- When you feel/smell that the vinegar has cooked through, you can stir so that the sauce touches all parts of the meat. Cover and let the sauce reduce to almost none, stirring once in awhile..
- After it has reduced, add water or your broth, up to almost top of the meats. Cover and reduce it to half, stirring once in a while..
- Once it has reduced, set aside and ready your frying pan with oil. Shallow fry the meat until all sides have a nice colour..
- This is a photo of the reduced juices. You'll use this again after frying. (Oops, too much peppercorns lol).
- Once done frying, pour the frying pan content into the pot with juices. Try to get everything stuck on the pan, that's flavorful, including the rendered fat oil. Stir to distribute the sauce on the meat while on low heat. Reduce it down a bit more as desired and it's ready to serve. Best served with rice!.
- Try the optional ingredients listed above. Just make sure the ratio of soy and vinegar are equal. :).
If you find this Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.