Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers recipe. You can cook mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Provide of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- Take of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Prepare of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide of Green Onions.
- Get of LG Egg [beaten].
- Prepare of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Take of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- Use of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- Get of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Use of Fresh Chives.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of ● For The Wrappers.
- Take of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- Prepare of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Take of Water [for frying pan].
Steps to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.