Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pork adobo recipe. You can have chicken and pork adobo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo:
- You need 250 grams of Chicken.
- Take 250 grams of Pork.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of White Vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Rock Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Spring Onion.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Pork Adobo:
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS – Chop the garlic. Slice the onion. Cut the chicken and pork into pieces..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – Put the pan to medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the garlic and onion..
- Add the pork and season with salt and pepper and then stir fry. Using the tongs, press down the skin on the pan. You may hear cracking sounds, don't be afraid, it's all good 🙂 Sear all sides of the pork until it becomes golden brown. I later decided to cut the pork into smaller pieces to cook faster..
- Add in the chicken, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. And just like the pork, sear all sides..
- Add in the soy sauce and vinegar and let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor to your liking by adding water, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer until the chicken and pork absorbs the liquid and releases their own fat..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve with hot steamed rice and enjoy! ©homebasedchef Variations: You may add chili if you want it spicy. You may add potatoes or hard-boiled eggs after the chicken if you want additional flavor and texture. You may add sliced tomatoes on the side to balance out the saltiness..
About My Recipe for Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo. When I got home on Friday, I was exhausted. And eager for a home cooked meal. Adobo is typically one of the first dishes you taste when you're first introduced to Filipino food, and for good reason – it's the national dish, and it is simply delicious. How to cook Chicken Pork Adobo.
If you find this Chicken and Pork Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.