Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. You can have pineapple upside-down cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple upside-down cake:
- You need 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- Prepare 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- You need 2 of maraschino cherries.
- Get 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Dash of ground nutmeg.
- Use 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..
This pineapple upside-down cake from Delish.com will remind you why it's a classic. Before you say, "That's so retro!", consider why this cake is such a classic: The pineapple topping gets its addictive flavor from melted butter and brown sugar—and yes, maraschino cherries, which we aren't. This classic pineapple upside down cake starts with an easy homemade cake made with cake flour and butter. This is one of the most popular Pineapple Upside-Down Cake on this site. My mother has an easier version where you don't need to beat the egg whites separately.
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.